Opposite person

 As I said on the class last week, I'm not good at making new customs and continuing every single day. As my character, emotion and feeling at each time is the best priority to make action. Reason doesn't work well. On the other hand, in this class, there were a lot of students who can make own rules to be better English speaker. 
 For example, Mai Yatabe has her own specific custom to study English for reading, memorizing, and checking them. She is a opposite person to me. I can't make sure to do them like her without disliking to study. I respect her very much. She said they were started when she was a junior high school student. 
 Not only from her, I could know several kinds of new methods and tools to make learning reasonably.  I always make perfect plans and usually  false them after all. I have some vocabulary books and reference book as they do. As just a trial, I start memorizing words every day even it's only one word for a day. Since starting from level 1 is my best comfortable way to make it bigger.

コメント