Best way for EACH PERSON

 I believe the number of learning methods is the same as the number of learner. Every person has every different character and motive to learn something, even if everyone do the same thing, for example, reading, probably everyone do it with a different way. Some just read it, some imagine the situation like animation, and  some translate it at the same time. Therefore, the best suitable way to recognize and learn is up to each one. So today was the special time to get new way I've never done and come up. 

 Among the way I knew today, especially I sympathized with Kana and Sawa very much. I suddenly want to say English, so sometime use English Central,  music, and books. Without thinking, I just speak and release my stress :D Although it causes my voice is hurt and changed husky voice. Why don't you try it when you are annoying. In addition, studying among people motivate me a lot through I feel I'm clever, smart, cool, and earnest person. Thanks to falling into illusion, I can study comfortably and bravely. However, in such recent situation, it's difficult to get the best place for filling my confidence, so I put on a mirror on my desk. I can see me and hear dwarfs are talking I'm studying now!!! super!!!, though it looks like I'm narcissist.
 

コメント

  1. I agree. If we have 10 learners, we have 10 different ways of learning. I’m looking forward to the second day of presentation.

    返信削除
  2. Putting a mirror sounds nice. I heard of it before that mirroring you whenever you try something makes you feel encouraged. I think being a narcissist can enhance it in a positive way... (Koyo)

    返信削除

コメントを投稿