Motibating

Today's keywords were motivate, motivation, and motivating.


Motivate

 The main question in this topic is WHAT I do FOR. Only one motive is difficult to keeping it mind because it's unstable, having two more purposes or aims is better. About learning foreign languages, only to speak it is not good. Making up several types of motive at the same time help not lacking of interesting for learning. For example, to get 550 score in TOEIC, to communicate with foreign friends fluently, and to understand what favorite famous people  saying.


Motivation

 The main question in this topic is HOW MUCH I do. Of course, constant learning is the most important way to achieve it, but most people often lose the original motive. Then, I have to recover my motivate power, I want to achieve. As one example, making limit or applying some exam is good way. If I have a plan to travel US next spring vacation,  I will study harder than now very much. This reason is the clearness of the goal and advantage to achieve it. Such specific time or event support to keeping motivation for long time and remind it constantly, finally I can achieve.


Motivating

 The main question in this topic is HOW I do. As this lecture is 英語教育講義, focusing school English class, making comfortable situation for students is necessary. Making easy atmosphere through teacher's act, relation ships among students, and special equipment like music and picture. Most people experienced some games or singing in English class in Junior high or high school. This is a one of devices to motivate using English.  

コメント

  1. I hope you learned something from the class. Now, how are you going to motivate yourself and keep learning languages?

    返信削除

コメントを投稿