Introduction

Today was the first class of this lecture. I didn't took classes for English teaching while 1st grade so I felt nervous a little. I heard 中間外国語 for the first time. I guess that I can learn many things from this class for not only teaching English for others as teacher but also learning nonnative languages by myself. Especially I'm looking forward to know what is the most effective way to learn them and how can we get  opportunities to achieve it like whether we should go and meet someone on school or not as we're doing these days on line. I expect this emergent situation give us more hints on this subject than before.

コメント

  1. Yes, this uncertain time gives us an opportunity to re-examine what is important and what is not. I hope you'll learn a lot from the class.

    返信削除
  2. I recommend that you make the titles of your posts more specific, and add a tag for all your 英語教育講義-related posts.

    返信削除
  3. I hope you will figure out your best way to improve your second language. (Koyo Ogawa)

    返信削除

コメントを投稿