The Lost World by Arthur Conan Doyle


 I recommend The Lost World written by Arthur Conan Doyle in 1988.
The story is about kind of adventure.  Main character, Malone asked Gladys to get marry. But that is refused by her because they're on good term as best friends for long time and she told it to him.
 "Oh, he's strong and brave and fearless. But it's not him that's important. No, it's what he does. He must be an adventure. Then I can love him."(p.7)
After through some conversation with his friends, finally he decided to go adventure to be an adventure like she told. Then this story starts.

 The author is known for writing Sherlock Homes, Arthur Conan Doyle. His books have a lot of mysteries and logic. His fan always enjoy trying to solve them on reading each storied. Though this book, at first, it doesn't seems like his usual writing, it also hide many gimmicks which make us exciting. So I would like to say the intended audience for the book would be all ages male and female. All can enjoy finding new hints and expecting what will happen next.
 
 Actually, I've not read mystery story including his books so much as far. Through reading this, I got interested in stories of such kind. I'm sure you'll get interested them too like me after reading it. Check it out!

コメント