Introduction in 2nd greag

Hi, everyone!
It's past a long time from last post and I apologize to you for being late to post it. It's just my fault, sorry.

Anyway, I'm introduce my self and tell you how I am these days roughly here.

 I'm Yuka Urata, but some of my friends in this school call me Yulan because I asked them to call me like that. In entering university a year ago,  I expected there would be a lot of Yuka, it's very famous, so I would like to make another nick name to make it easy to be memorize and recognize my name  as soon as possible by new friends. Yuka is famous but the spell in Kanji is unique enough to have never seen the same one before yet, 優蘭. It's difficult for most people to read correctly for the first time. And I used the difficulty to communicate easily in first meeting and give great first impression to them. So I made new nick name, Yulan, I just read it On reading in Japanese.

 Does it make sense why I'm called Yulan? If you have any chance to call my name, please remind it and try calling😻

Thank you.

コメント