The Wrong Trousers

Book Review: THE WRONG TROUSER, by Aardman(2003)

Hi, everyone. Have you ever heard this title?
It's a famous story of a man and some animals.

This book has some stories of them in one.
Today I'll talk about one of in them.
It's a dog's birthday story.
He wake up and appeared the place to eat.

Down in the kitchen Gromit moved a lever behind his chair.  At once, up in Wallace's bed room, the head of the bed moved up. At the same time a door opened in the floor at the foot of the bed. The table in the kitchen was right under this door. Suddenly Wallace shot out of bed, crying 'Gromit!' He shot down through the door in the floor, and was soon downstairs, sitting in his chair at the kitchen table.
'Well Gromit, my Getting Up in the Morning Machine worked well,' said Wallace, and he began to eat hus breakfast. 'But perhaps I can make it work better. I hit the chair very fast that time. Cracking breakfast, Gromit!' he went on.(p.3)


I like these sentences very much.
Gromit wants him to celebrate his birthday but Wallace is so natural as usually.
He don't care about Gromit and rea
It's so fanny and surreal.
I also like this series of animation.
This animation don't use word but most people can enjoy watching them.

It was fun and easy to read many so I give this book 7 stars out of 10.
I recommend you to not only read this but also watch this anime.

コメント