The Three Billy Goats Gruff

Clomp, clomp, clomp! Litter Billy started across the bridge. Then he heard a cranky voice.
"Stop there! I am going to eat you up!" yelled Troll.
"Wait for my brother. He is bigger and much more delicious than I!" cried Little Billy.
"What a fine idea," said Troll, licking his lips.
And with that, Little Billy crossed the bridge.(pp.5-8)


One day, there are three goats brothers.
They wanted to across a bridge to eat sweet grass on the other side.
But, under the bridge, there is a Troll.

Troll wants to eat them.
He stopped them on the bridge.
However, Little Billy said "Wait for my brother. He is bigger and much more delicious than I!".
Middle Billy did as the same as this.

Finally, the most biggest goat of the brothers started to cross.

Do you think the Troll was able to eat it?

I recommend you to read it!!

コメント